OSPS E-News ~ FW: Datamart Updates (as of 2/17/14)

Wed Feb 19 09:33:58 PST 2014

Forwarded from the Datamart newsletter...

From: Datamart-News [mailto:datamart-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Datamart Support * DAS
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 8:41 AM
To: datamart-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:datamart-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>
Subject: [Datamart-News] Datamart updates (as of 2/17/14)

I wanted to pass along a few minor updates within the Datamart, which loaded this past weekend.

1-     We have updated the 'Position Num' field within the OSPS Datamart tables (Lv Accrual, Js Lab Adj and Labor Cost) to show as 'Posno'. This alteration creates a consistency with the other systems in the Datamart.

2-     Within the PICS and PPDB Datamart, we added a field called 'SFMS Agy', which is a 3 digit agency field. This helps create a consistency with other Datamart systems.

If you have queries built prior to this update, which use any of the tables listed above, you must complete a 'Sync with Database' operation for the changes to take affect.

To complete a 'Sync with Database' operation, you click on the 'query' section, then select the 'DataModel' menu and finally select 'Sync with Database' (if you are not logged into the Datamart, it will request you log into an oce).

Thanks,
Aaron Wallace
Sr. Datamart Business Analyst