OSPS E-News ~ FW: Some OSPS Staff Down This Morning

Tue Jan 14 11:11:14 PST 2014

Update:

Our fax machine was taken offline at 10:50am.  If you have sent in a fax in the last 30 minutes please call the Help Desk to make sure we got it.  If you still need to send a fax please use this number.

503.378.4596

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Seth Lewis
503.373.0259

From: OSPS-News [mailto:osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 9:05 AM
To: 'OSPS-News at listsmart.osl.state.or.us'
Subject: OSPS E-News ~ Some OSPS Staff Down This Morning

All,

Some OSPS staff are moving cubicles this morning.  They do not have access to their computer or phones.  Please use the help desk line to reach someone within the unit or email your request to the Help Desk.  Our fax line is NOT affected by this change.

We appreciate your patience this morning.

Thanks,

Seth Lewis
Senior System Analyst
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
503.373.0259 - direct
503.378.3518 - fax
seth.lewis at state.or.us<mailto:seth.lewis at state.or.us>
Visit Our Online Resource Center:  State of Oregon: Oregon Statewide Payroll Services<http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/Pages/index.aspx>