OSPS E-News ~ FW: OSPS Datamart joins...

Tue Jul 15 13:25:38 PDT 2014

Forwarded on behalf the Datamart group...
Payroll Professionals,

In the past, OSPS Datamart users have said that they would like to be able to join various payroll tables together (Js Lab Adj, Leave Accrual, Net Pay, Deduction, Labor Cost, and Work Schedule). I am looking for some real life examples of the types of data joins or fields' users are trying to pull together. If we can pinpoint what, how and why employees are trying to put data together, then we have a much better chance to help.

Please, I am asking that users send in specific examples, which provide as much detail as possible that explains what types of OSPS data you would like joined together.

Thanks so much for your help,

Aaron Wallace
Sr. Datamart Business Analyst