OSPS E-News ~ FW: OSPA PROD - Slowness - More Information

Wed Oct 15 12:55:23 PDT 2014

Additional information on PPDB to OSPA transactions from PPDB:

From: DAS_PPDB_Group [mailto:das_ppdb_group-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of HR Systems PPDB
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 11:34 AM
To: das_ppdb_group at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Subject: System slowness

Dear Users,

You may be experiencing system slowness as there is an issue with the PPDB to Payroll interface. OSPA will be turning off the interface until the issue is resolved. You may continue to access and process records in PPDB. Actions processed will be held in queue until the interface is restored so you will not see them in Payroll immediately. We will let you know once the issue has been resolved. Please contact Group.PPDB at state.or.us<mailto:Group.PPDB at state.or.us> if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Brandon Dolquist
HR Systems Analyst
Department of Administrative Services
Enterprise Human Resource Services
503-378-8548
503-378-6879 fax
Asset Classification Level: 1 - Published