OSPS E-News ~ FW: ACA Video

Fri Jan 9 10:01:53 PST 2015

Good morning,

Forwarded on behalf of DAS Chief Human Resource Office.  Please see message and link below to the ACA presentation video.

Thank you,
Sandy

Sandy Ridderbusch, Oregon Statewide Payroll Services Manager - (503) 373-0198
Visit Our Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/

From: DAS_PPDB_Group [mailto:das_ppdb_group-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of HR Systems PPDB
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 8:02 AM
To: das_ppdb_group at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Cc: DAS_DL_EHRS
Subject: ACA Video

Good Morning,

Below is a link to the Affordable Care Act (ACA) presentation from January 6th  that I would like to share with all of you. Many of you attended one of the 3 ACA presentations, which was presented by CHRO, HR Systems (PPDB), OSPS and PEBB, but some of you may not have had the opportunity to attend. We were able to video the last session so hopefully this will help all of you in understanding the process better. This presentation is also linked to the CHRO ACA webpage along with other information that you will find helpful, link included below.  Thank you.

http://youtu.be/rb-7hRSfZ-0

http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/CHRO/pages/aca-toolkit.aspx

Jeanette Miley
HR Systems Manager
Enterprise HR Services
Oregon Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  503-378-3270 Fax 503-378-6879
http://oregon.gov/DAS