OSPS E-News ~ January Forum Follow Up

Fri Jan 16 08:51:48 PST 2015

All,

My apologies for the sound problem for those calling in.

Highlights are:

*         ACA update with PEBB & OSPS:  recommend visiting CHRO ACA web page - http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/CHRO/pages/aca-toolkit.aspx, email your questions here CHRO.ACA at oregon.gov<mailto:CHRO.ACA at oregon.gov>.

*         The reminders and updates from OSPS are attached, as well as upcoming training for new payroll staff.

*         Direct deposit form - http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/docs/form/OSPS.99.25.pdf, this is the link to the template out on OSPS' website.   You will notice on the first page (Instructions for Employee Direct Deposit Form) it says "Attach a void check for each checking account."  The bottom section on Page 2 refers to employees opting out of using ePaystub and having an exception noted.  The exception would be something the employee would work out with HR.

*         The 'A day in the life of an employee paycheck' PowerPoint is attached.

*         Payroll Services Consolidation Project (PSCP) update handout is attached.

Thank you all for coming and again my apologies for those calling in.  We will work on getting it right for April.

If you have questions about this or anything else please contact the OSPS Help Desk at 503.378.6777 '0' or by email OSPS.Help at oregon.gov<mailto:OSPS.Help at oregon.gov>.

Seth Lewis
Senior System Analyst
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
503.373.0259 - direct
503.378.3518 - fax
seth.lewis at oregon.gov<mailto:seth.lewis at oregon.gov>
Visit Our Online Resource Center:  State of Oregon: Oregon Statewide Payroll Services<http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/Pages/index.aspx>