OSPS E-News ~ FW: SEIU Membership and CAPE Changes for January 2015

Fri Jan 23 14:15:16 PST 2015

Forwarded on behalf of SEIU.
________________________________
Date: 1/23/2015
To: State Agency Payroll Offices
From: Jeff Seekatz - Information Systems Manager, SEIU Local 503, OPEU
Subject:  Membership and CAPE Changes for January 2015

SEIU did not send the Membership and CAPE changes file to the State Payroll Office in time to make the usual processing.  SEIU will be sending paper forms directly to the agencies via US Mail today (1/23/2015) for this month.
We will ensure the electronic file will be sent on-time to the State payroll office for normal electronic processing in February and every month thereafter.
I apologize for the inconvenience and confusion this may have caused.
Jeff Seekatz