OSPS E-News ~ FW: Biennium Crosswalk - AY 17 Labor Costing

Wed Jul 15 16:12:50 PDT 2015

Forwarded on behalf of PPDB.

From: DAS_PPDB_Group [mailto:das_ppdb_group-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of HR Systems PPDB
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 4:00 PM
To: das_ppdb_group at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Subject: Biennium Crosswalk - AY 17 Labor Costing

Good afternoon,

The Labor Cost Crosswalks for the 15-17 biennium will be implemented in PPDB tonight. Current Employee records (PBED) and Position records (PB5D) will be updated effective 7/1/2015*.

History records that were current as of July 1, 2015 and forward will also be updated. *New appointments that have already been processed, which have an effective start date after July 1, 2015, will also be updated, but will be effective on the appointment date.

If you encounter any problems or have any questions please contact Group.PPDB at oregon.gov<mailto:Group.PPDB at oregon.gov>

Thank you.
Brandon Dolquist
HR Systems Analyst
Department of Administrative Services
Enterprise Human Resource Services
503-378-8548
503-378-6879 fax
Asset Classification Level: 1 - Published