OSPS E-News ~ ACH Return File Delayed

Mon Mar 2 12:51:55 PST 2015

Hello,

There was a scheduled technical modification at the State Data Center related to our system over the weekend. This morning we experienced an unexpected error in our reporting job caused by a library name mismatch that resulted in our daily ACH return file to be delayed until this afternoon.  We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.  We expect our accountant will fax today's ACH return report to the applicable parties before 3:00pm this afternoon.  Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this notification.

Sincerely,

Matthew Riley, CPA
OSPS Application Analyst
DAS | Oregon Statewide Payroll Services