OSPS E-News ~ UPDATE: Delayed 05/01/15 Accelapay and First Tech Credit Union Direct Deposits

Fri May 1 09:05:21 PDT 2015

UPDATE sent on behalf of Treasury:

US Bank has confirmed that cardholders were not impacted by the system platform issue, and funds send to cards for settlement today (5/1/15) is available for cardholder use.

US Bank did report that their online portal is currently not reflecting the deposit made to cards this morning.   US Bank expects the online portal reporting issue will be resolved within the next 60 minutes.  As a result, you may have customers call this morning indicating that they do not see their deposit on their card via the online portal.

Thanks,

Brady Coy
Banking Operations Manager
Oregon State Treasury | Finance Division

Matthew Riley, CPA
OSPS Application Analyst
DAS | Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
(503) 373-0254 - direct