OSPS E-News ~ FW: Legislative Administration Accounting - (Job opening for Accounting Generalist position)

Mon Nov 23 15:53:59 PST 2015

Forwarded on behalf of Legislative Admin:
________________________________
Good afternoon.  There are many changes in Financial Services at the Legislature:

  *   Cindy Hupp's last day with Financial Services will be December 24th.
  *   Savannah Barnes has been promoted to Cindy's position, Senior Accounting Generalist.

*         We have opened a recruitment for a new Accounting Generalist to replace Savannah.  Here is the posting, please circulate widely.   https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/jobs/1296025/accounting-generalist.  The recruitment closes on December 7, 2015.  We hope to have someone in place no later than January 4, 2016.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday weekend.

Stephanie Risbrough

Financial Services Manager
Oregon State Legislature
503-986-1377