OSPS E-News ~ Focus Card and the 8/1/16 pay date

Mon Aug 1 08:20:39 PDT 2016

Hello Payroll Professionals,

If you have an employee contact you stating they haven't received their FOCUS card in the mail in time for the August 1 pay date today, please submit the ACH reversal form http://www.oregon.gov/das/Financial/Payroll/Documents/OSPS.99.07.pdf.  This is a faster turnaround than the normal ACH reversal process.   If we receive the ACH reversal by 11:00, you should be able to request a check today and make the 11:30 cutoff.

Also, along with the form, please send in the employee's current address so we can verify the address in the system.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thank you,

Geri Greeno-Sanders
OSPS Senior System Analyst
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
(503) 373-0259 - direct
(503) 378-3518 - fax
geri.l.greeno-sanders at oregon.gov<mailto:geri.l.greeno-sanders at oregon.gov>
www.oregon.gov/DAS/Financial/payroll/Pages/index.aspx<http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/Financial/payroll/Pages/index.aspx>