OSPS E-News ~ Annual Authorized Signature Review

Thu Aug 4 15:50:03 PDT 2016

Payroll Professionals,

OSPS will shortly be sending emails to payroll management staff regarding the annual process to review staff who are authorized to sign for pay advances and for off-cycle manual checks.  An email should be received early next week.

Please carefully review the streamlined introduction letter and response process.  As the case with last year, OSPS is making things a bit easier on payroll staff who process payroll for more than one agency number.  We have also streamlined the process to delete an authorized person.

OSPS is giving the standard three weeks to respond.  We will follow up on non-responsive agencies beginning 9/19/16.  Thank you for your prompt attention to this annual process.

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
503-378-6777 option 0

http://www.oregon.gov/das/financial/payroll/pages/index.aspx