OSPS E-News ~ FW: ODFW Internal Auditor Position

Fri Aug 12 13:24:50 PDT 2016

Forwarded on behalf of ODFW

The Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife has a new full time Internal Auditor 3 position!  As you may be aware, this will be the only internal auditor position at ODFW so this person will need to lead our effort.  The candidate selected will also have strong support from our financial area, too!  The position will be part of the Director's Office, reporting to the Deputy over Administration.  ODFW is an agency with strong internal improvement goals and a focus on customer service.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to give me a call or email.

Internal Auditor 3 (Chief Audit Executive)<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/jobs/1505854/internal-auditor-3-chief-audit-executive>

Lori L. LeVeaux, OPBC, CPPB
Administrative Services Division Administrator
Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
4034 Fairview Industrial Dr SE
Salem, OR 97302
(503) 947-6193