OSPS E-News ~ FW: OSPA & PEBB 2017 changes

Fri Dec 2 09:48:21 PST 2016

UPDATE:  last night the P070 was updated with a new layout.  You will notice the 'PEBB SUBSIDY' field is on there now.  Also the 'OPE CD' has been dropped down below the '?' or entry field for add, change or delete.  I've attached an example of what a forced entry using the PEBB family tier subsidy would look like.  If you are needing more information you can look through the presentation document from our October forum which is online.  The 'PEBB SUBSIDY' field is only allowed for employee and family plan codes.  The screen will give an error if the EE share, PEBB subsidy and ER share does not equal the PEBB admin and Vendor share.  OSPS is working on updating the P070 screen guide which should be ready by Monday.

We are still scheduled to load the PEBB open enrollment transactions this weekend.

Please hold off on any PEBB 2017 entries until next Monday December 5.  More updates to come on Monday.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D24C81.342221F0]

Seth Lewis
503-373-0198

From: OSPS-News [mailto:osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2016 2:31 PM
To: OSPS News (osps-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us) <osps-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>
Subject: OSPS E-News ~ FW: OSPA & PEBB 2017 changes

UPDATE:  Tuesday night OSPA outdated, with 11/30/16 end dates, all PEBB related transactions on the P050 & P070.  Tonight the PEBB to OSPA interface will be shut down and will not be up until Monday morning, December 5.  OSPS will be working on loading all open enrollment transactions this weekend.

Please hold off on any PEBB 2017 entries until next Monday December 5.  More updates to come tomorrow.

Seth Lewis
503-373-0198