OSPS E-News ~ FW: New OSPS Manager

Fri Feb 5 16:15:29 PST 2016

Forwarded on behalf of DAS FBS
________________________________

I am excited to announce that Seth Lewis was the successful candidate for the OSPS Manager position.  Seth has been with FBS/OSPS for almost four years as the Accountant 4 Lead Worker in OSPS.  Prior to working in OSPS, he was at Housing and Community Services for one year and worked as an accountant/payroll manager/controller in the private sector for eleven years.  Seth has his Bachelor's degree in Accounting from George Fox University.  Please join me in congratulating Seth on his promotion!

Trudy

Trudy Vidal, CPA
Financial Business Systems Manager
Enterprise Goods and Services