OSPS E-News ~ Sick leave accrual update

Wed Feb 10 11:43:46 PST 2016

Hello payroll professionals,

We have discovered an anomaly with regards to sick leave accruals for anyone with a separation code in PPDB. This is related to the recent migration for the changes for Temporary Employee sick leave (TS).

We found that if an employee had a separation code from PPDB in the system when leave accrual updated last night, the system accrued vacation time, but did not accrue sick leave.

We are working with the programmers to analyze and fix this issue.  We will keep you updated as we learn more.

Thank you,

Geri Greeno-Sanders
OSPS Statewide Training Coordinator
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
(503) 373-0252 - direct
(503) 378-3518 - fax
geri.l.greeno-sanders at oregon.gov<mailto:geri.l.greeno-sanders at oregon.gov>
www.oregon.gov/das/egs/fbs/OSPS<http://www.oregon.gov/das/egs/fbs/OSPS>