OSPS E-News ~ FW: Job Opportunity: DAS CPERS Team

Tue Jul 5 16:44:30 PDT 2016

Forwarded on behalf of DAS Centralized PERS.

Good Morning,

I have a couple of announcements to make.  Shauna Tobiasson is the new Senior Retirement Analyst in the Centralized PERS Services Team effective today, July 1st.  This is the position that Linda Ely Agee retired from yesterday.  This leaves us with an open analyst position.  Here is the link to the recruitment:  Operations and Policy Analyst 1 (Retirement Services Analyst)<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/jobs/1472910>.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Enjoy the holiday weekend!

Trudy

Trudy Vidal, CPA
Financial Business Systems Manager
Enterprise Goods and Services