OSPS E-News ~ FW: Job Opportunity - PEMF Chief Finance Officer / Business Oregon

Mon Jul 25 12:15:40 PDT 2016

Forwarded on behalf of Business Oregon:
________________________________

Hello Everyone,

We are now recruiting for a Principal Executive Manager F (Chief Finance Officer) in the Operations Division.  This permanent, full-time position is located in Salem.

The recruitment opens today, July 20th and closes Aug 3, 2016.

You can view the recruitment on the following link:  Principal Executive Manager F (Chief Finance Officer)<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/jobs/1485630/principal-executive-manager-f-chief-finance-officer>

For those who are interested in applying and need to create an online applicant account, please go to the Applicant E-Recruit FAQ's. <http://www.oregon.gov/jobs/Pages/FAQ.aspx>

Please be sure to share this recruitment opportunity with anyone you feel may be interested, sometimes the best referrals come from our own staff.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at:  (503) 986-0097.

Thank you,
Corina

Corina Torres
Human Resource Analyst