OSPS E-News ~ US Bank AccelaPay cards changing to Focus cards

Tue May 24 13:26:33 PDT 2016

Payroll Professionals,

US Bank is transitioning all AccelaPay cards to their new Focus cards.  OSPS will be testing the Focus ACH process on May Run 1.

Starting now all NEW pay card requests will be done on the Focus card.  Form OSPS.99.19 has been updated to reflect the Focus cards terms and conditions.  OSPS will hold any new requests until the Focus ACH has been verified.  The goal is to have that finished by June 1st.  The old AccelaPay form will no longer be accepted.  Agencies can still make changes to fixed amounts for pre-existing AccelaPay cards.

Employees with AccelaPay cards will receive a letter from US Bank explaining the change.  June Run 2 will be the last payroll cycle that will deposit money on an AccelaPay card.  OSPS will run a job to change all AccelaPay account numbers to Focus account numbers for July Run 1.

OSPS is working with Treasury and US Bank on communication regarding this change.  When we have more information we will pass it along.

Please call Melissa Tominaga at (503) 373-0738 for the new Focus card routing and account number.

Thanks,

Seth Lewis
Manager
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
503.373.0198 - direct
503.378.3518 - fax
seth.lewis at oregon.gov<mailto:seth.lewis at oregon.gov>
Visit Our Online Resource Center:  State of Oregon: Oregon Statewide Payroll Services<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Financial/Payroll/Pages/Index.aspx>