OSPS E-News ~ FW: PERS & Forum

Wed Jan 18 12:31:16 PST 2017

Hello,

the following is being sent on behalf of the Centralized PERS Team.

From: DAS_Centralized_PERS_Services_Team [mailto:das_centralized_pers_services_team-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of TOBIASSON Shauna M * DAS
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 8:41 AM
To: das_centralized_pers_services_team at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Subject: [DAS_Centralized_PERS_Services_Team] PERS & Forum

Good morning Payroll and HR professionals! The Centralized PERS Services Team her been offered some time on the agenda at a future forum.

In order to make this as valuable as possible, I would love to gather some feedback from you. Such as, what are some barriers you face in your workload pertaining to PERS? If you could change anything about the requests you receive from us, what might that be? What topics about PERS would you like to better understand?

Since you cannot respond to Listserv messages, please email me directly at: shauna.m.tobiasson at oregon.gov<mailto:shauna.m.tobiasson at oregon.gov>

Thank you in advance for taking the time to comment, we value your input and look forward to hearing from you.

Shauna Tobiasson
Senior Retirement Services Analyst
Centralized PERS Services Team
DAS Enterprise Goods and Services
Phone: (503) 378-6372
FAX: (503) 378-4596
Website: http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/Financial/payroll/Pages/index.aspx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: All information in this e-mail, including attachments, is approved solely for delivery to and authorized use by intended recipients. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of its attachments by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an intended recipient of this message or an authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.

SL2