OSPS E-News ~ FW: Retirement Announcement - KC Mestas

Tue May 30 10:30:18 PDT 2017

Forwarded on behalf of DOR

From: WAITE Shawn * DOR
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 7:50 AM
To: DOR_DL_Revenue (incl. field offices) <DOR_DL_RevenueinclFO at oregon.gov<mailto:DOR_DL_RevenueinclFO at oregon.gov>>
Subject: Retirement Announcement - KC Mestas

Colleagues:
Please join me in extending best wishes to KC Mestas, who is retiring from DOR May 31. We know she is eager to spend more time with her family and start a new chapter in her already interesting life story.
KC has been an esteemed member of the Revenue team for just over 25 years, and she will be greatly missed. We have all benefited from her payroll skills and invaluable guidance and support.
We will be holding a retirement celebration May 31 at 1:30 in the Fishbowl to express our appreciation for all KC has done for Revenue. I hope you can join us.

Shawn Waite
Department of Revenue
Administrative Services Administrator/CFO
503-945-8466

******CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE******
This email may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply email, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.