OSPS E-News ~ ePayroll V3 fixes

Thu Nov 2 16:46:42 PDT 2017

Payroll professionals,

Tonight two fixes will be migrated to production for ePayroll V3.

1)     Supervisor approval screen filter for inactive employees.  The problem:  supervisor sees both an inactive and active record for the same employee in their group.  The fix:  it will hide the inactive record from displaying and the active record will remain for the supervisor to approve.  This fix is only for supervisor, reviewer and timekeeper roles.  This does not fix the admin site.

2)     Incorrect data from V2.  The problem:  employees would display in groups they were never a member of.  Fix:  these records will not be displayed on the employee site for member, supervisor, reviewer or timekeeper.

We are currently working on inactive records that are displaying on the admin site.  Once we have tested a fix and it is ready for migration an eNews will be sent out.

Seth Lewis
Manager
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
503-373-0198, direct
503-378-3518, fax
503-378-6777, OSPS Help Desk
seth.lewis at oregon.gov<mailto:seth.lewis at oregon.gov>