OSPS E-News ~ : ePayroll V3 Issues- Update Number 1

Fri Oct 20 13:48:11 PDT 2017

Payroll professionals,

At this time DAS IT believe they have fixed the first 2 issues on the list. Employees should no longer be experiencing connection issues and the format for the printed version of employee paystubs and timesheets have been corrected.

If you experience anyone with connection issues, please send the link they are using along with the browser to the OSPS Helpdesk and we can get them routed to the appropriate party.

DAS IT is still working on the other issues listed as well as some that are not.

Thank you for your patience,

Geri Greeno-Sanders
OSPS Senior System Analyst
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
(503) 373-0259 - direct
(503) 378-3518 - fax
geri.l.greeno-sanders at oregon.gov<mailto:geri.l.greeno-sanders at oregon.gov>
www.oregon.gov/DAS/Financial/payroll/Pages/index.aspx<http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/Financial/payroll/Pages/index.aspx>