OSPS E-News ~ FW: ePayroll - forecasting - Update 3

Wed Oct 25 13:25:24 PDT 2017

Update:  OSPA is back up and running.  We will email again when the prelim run 1 reports are available on the website.

Seth Lewis
503-373-0198

From: OSPS-News [mailto:osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 12:34 PM
To: OSPS News (osps-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us) <osps-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>
Subject: OSPS E-News ~ FW: ePayroll - forecasting - Update 2

Update:  We are planning to proceed with the following.

1)     At 12:45 OSPA will be down to rerun forecast.  The fix should forecast time for those that should have been on ePayroll as daily time but ended up on P003.  Those employees had a TC76 error come up when viewing their October time in ePayroll.  It should also forecast anyone who entered part of their time on ePayroll as long as they have not deleted time for that day.

2)     We will bring OSPA back up and begin rerunning all prelim run 1 exception reports.  The reports will then be pushed back out to the website at the end of today.  Once the reports are available we will send an update.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Seth Lewis
503-373-0198