OSPS E-News ~ Limited OSPS Staff 9/25-9/29

Mon Sep 25 14:07:51 PDT 2017

Good morning,

This is just a reminder to be sure to please use the Help Desk telephone number (503-378-6777 option 0) or the Help Desk email account (OSPS.Help at oregon.gov<mailto:OSPS.Help at oregon.gov>) to request assistance.   OSPS will have limited staffing this week, and we do not want to miss any questions or issues that agencies might have.

We do not anticipate any impact to manual check processing this week.   However if you will be requesting more than 20 manual checks, please be sure to follow our bulk check guidelines.

If you have any questions please let us know.

Thank you,

Geri Greeno-Sanders
OSPS Senior System Analyst
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
(503) 373-0259 - direct
(503) 378-3518 - fax
geri.l.greeno-sanders at oregon.gov<mailto:geri.l.greeno-sanders at oregon.gov>
www.oregon.gov/DAS/Financial/payroll/Pages/index.aspx<http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/Financial/payroll/Pages/index.aspx>