OSPS E-News ~ ePayroll error messages

Fri Aug 17 14:55:01 PDT 2018

Good afternoon,

We have been having a few reports of payroll administrators still receiving intermittent error messages when trying to access ePayroll, or when trying to pull up an employee or group.  DAS IT is aware of the issue and is working on troubleshooting the connectivity issues.

At this time, we do not have an ETA on a resolution; however we have found if you try to access the employee again (or try the action you were taking again) it will eventually work.

We will let you know when the issue is resolved or keep you posted if there are any new developments.

Thank you,

Geri Greeno-Sanders
OSPS Senior System Analyst
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
(503) 373-0259 - direct
(503) 378-3518 - fax
geri.l.greeno-sanders at oregon.gov<mailto:geri.l.greeno-sanders at oregon.gov>
www.oregon.gov/DAS/Financial/payroll/Pages/index.aspx<http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/Financial/payroll/Pages/index.aspx>