OSPS E-News ~ Oregon Child Support - Case ID Number Change

Tue Dec 4 09:52:50 PST 2018

Payroll Professionals,

It was brought to our attention that the Division of Child Support for the State of Oregon has a new format for case ID numbers.  They are 15 characters long.  That case ID number has been entered in the comment field on the P070 which is only 12 characters long.  We reached out to the Division of Child Support for guidance and here is their recommendation.

You can shorten the case number by removing three zeroes from behind the first two number.  For example case ID, 410000000012345, would now be 410000012345.  They have a new system called Origin and by making that adjustment it will still work for their new system and fit in the comment field on the P070.

The deduction code this pertains to is SUNN - DOJ Child Support.

Thanks,

Seth Lewis
Manager
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
503-373-0198, direct
503-378-3518, fax
503-378-6777, OSPS Help Desk
seth.lewis at oregon.gov<mailto:seth.lewis at oregon.gov>