OSPS E-News ~ Update on ePayroll

Wed Dec 12 10:05:49 PST 2018

Good morning,

The file uploads to ePayroll failed this morning and the programmers are working to identify and resolve the issue.  This impacts the November run 2 paystubs as well as the last leave accrual date. Leave balances in ePayroll are correct, only the date displayed is incorrect.

We are also aware that anyone trying to access their January 2019 timesheet are receiving an TC94 error.  At year end, it takes additional days for the new year's timesheets to be available as the programmers need to load the 2019 holiday table. This does not occur until after November run 2 occurs.   You should see January timesheets available in the next few days.

When we have an update regarding paystubs and the leave accrual date we will let agencies know.

Thank you,

Geri Greeno-Sanders
OSPS Senior System Analyst
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
(503) 373-0259 - direct
(503) 378-3518 - fax
geri.l.greeno-sanders at oregon.gov<mailto:geri.l.greeno-sanders at oregon.gov>
www.oregon.gov/DAS/Financial/payroll/Pages/index.aspx<http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/Financial/payroll/Pages/index.aspx>