OSPS E-News ~ Year end reminder: address changes

Mon Dec 17 15:08:42 PST 2018

Payroll professionals,

The address that is used for paystubs and W-2s comes from the PPDB (HR) system.  We previously mentioned that address changes should be done by January 7 which is December Final Run 2.  Those changes would then reflect on W-2s.

We are now recommending any address changes be done by December 31.  Most HR staff will only have read only access to PPDB starting January 1 in preparation for Workday going live in February 2019.  Any critical transactions will be entered centrally into PPDB during the month of January.

If you typically send out agency wide communications about address changes please include a December 31 deadline.

Thanks,
Seth Lewis
Manager
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
503-373-0198, direct
503-378-3518, fax
503-378-6777, OSPS Help Desk
seth.lewis at oregon.gov<mailto:seth.lewis at oregon.gov>