OSPS E-News ~ FW: Job Opportunity with DAS Payroll

Fri Jul 27 12:34:43 PDT 2018

Payroll professionals,

I've extended the recruitment on this.  Please see the link below to learn more about this opportunity.  Feel free to forward this on to anyone who would be interested in applying.

OSPS Analyst (OPA1)<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/jobs/2133787/osps-analyst-opa1?department%5b0%5d=Administrative%20Services-Enterprise%20Goods%20and%20Services&sort=PositionTitle%7CAscending&pagetype=promotionalJobs>

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Seth Lewis
503-373-0198

From: OSPS-News [mailto:osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 3:17 PM
To: osps-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Subject: OSPS E-News ~ Job Opportunity with DAS Payroll

Payroll professionals,

The Department of Administrative Services is recruiting for an OSPS Analyst (OPA1) in our payroll unit.  You can click on the link below for additional information on the position.

OSPS Analyst (OPA1)<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/jobs/2133787/osps-analyst-opa1?department%5b0%5d=Administrative%20Services-Enterprise%20Goods%20and%20Services&sort=PositionTitle%7CAscending&pagetype=promotionalJobs>

This position is open to state employees.  If you have any questions, please contact Seth Lewis.

Thank you and Happy Friday!

Geri Greeno-Sanders
OSPS Senior System Analyst
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
(503) 373-0259 - direct
(503) 378-3518 - fax
geri.l.greeno-sanders at oregon.gov<mailto:geri.l.greeno-sanders at oregon.gov>
www.oregon.gov/DAS/Financial/payroll/Pages/index.aspx<http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/Financial/payroll/Pages/index.aspx>