OSPS E-News ~ Mainframe Update/Manual check deadline extension to 1:30pm 6/22/18

Fri Jun 22 11:28:23 PDT 2018

Payroll professionals,

The State data center will be taking the mainframe down at 11:45am to attempt to rectify the abend issues we are experiencing in OSPA.  We will let agencies know when OSPA is available again.

We are extending the manual check deadline to 1:30pm this afternoon; we anticipate that manual checks will be in the lockboxes by 3:00pm.

If you have any questions please contact the OSPS Helpdesk.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Geri Greeno-Sanders
OSPS Senior System Analyst
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
(503) 373-0259 - direct
(503) 378-3518 - fax
geri.l.greeno-sanders at oregon.gov<mailto:geri.l.greeno-sanders at oregon.gov>
www.oregon.gov/DAS/Financial/payroll/Pages/index.aspx<http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/Financial/payroll/Pages/index.aspx>