OSPS E-News ~ OSPS and PEBB 2019 Open Enrollment transactions

Mon Nov 19 08:39:47 PST 2018

Payroll professionals,

OSPS has finished reviewing the OE transactions from PEBB and here are the results.

HEM = 29,255 transactions, with 75 rejects
FSA related = 18,945 transactions, with 56 rejects
Health/Dental/Vision/Life/Optionals = 256,510 transactions, with 1,254 rejects

Overall there were 304,710 transactions and 1,385 rejects that results in a pass rate of 99.55%!

We have sent the list of rejects back to PEBB for them to analyze and reach out to agencies directly.  We also ran a December Prelim Run 1 in our test environment and are going to analyze those reports this week.  If there are any glaring patterns or issues we will reach out to agencies too.

The PEBB interface has been re-opened.

Thanks,

Seth Lewis
Manager
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
503-373-0198, direct
503-378-3518, fax
503-378-6777, OSPS Help Desk
seth.lewis at oregon.gov<mailto:seth.lewis at oregon.gov>