OSPS E-News ~ Datamart payroll purge

Thu Jul 18 13:14:44 PDT 2019

Payroll professionals,

Payroll data on the Datamart will no longer be part of the biennium purge process.  DAS OSPS asked the Datamart group to hold off on purging the oldest payroll data on the Datamart.  That means payroll data will still be available back to July 2011.  This is due to the payroll project that has started which will replace OSPA, the current payroll system.  This new payroll system is scheduled to rollout during the 21-23 biennium.

Also the following are new fields being added to the 'Net Pay' table.  As mentioned in yesterday's forum there are changes that are expected to happen for the  2020 W-4.  We will be talking in greater depth about these changes and these fields at our October forum.

     *   FED MULTIPLE JOBS
     *   AMNT FED DEPENDENTS
     *   AMNT FED OTHER INCOME
     *   AMNT FED DEDUCTION

For more information about our forums go here.  https://www.oregon.gov/das/Financial/Payroll/Pages/forum.aspx

Thanks,

Seth Lewis
Manager
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
503-373-0198, direct
503-378-3518, fax
503-378-6777, OSPS Help Desk
seth.lewis at oregon.gov<mailto:seth.lewis at oregon.gov>