OSPS E-News ~ ePayroll Update

Mon Feb 3 08:57:12 PST 2020

Good morning,

Last night we migrated a change to ePayroll; employees who have the role of Timekeeper or Reviewer now have the ability to run the Labor Cost reports for the groups they are assigned to.

This will be the last enhancement for ePayroll unless required due to legislative mandate or CBA changes.  The moratorium on changes to ePayroll and OSPA is due to the payroll replacement project that is currently in the planning stages.

Please reach out to me (because Jason will send this out) if you have any questions.

Geri Greeno
Time Tracking SME
DAS/Payroll Replacement Project
(503) 983-6665 - Cell Phone