OSPS E-News ~ FW: Leave Accrual Issue

Tue Jan 14 16:38:33 PST 2020

UPDATE:  The P435 adjustments will be loaded tonight in PROD.  The Workday leave file is currently being validated and we plan to send it over tonight.

The list of impacted employees will be sent out tomorrow morning.

From: OSPS-News <osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us> On Behalf Of Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application via OSPS-News
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 11:36 AM
To: OSPS News (osps-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us) <osps-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>
Subject: OSPS E-News ~ FW: Leave Accrual Issue

UPDATE:  we have been reviewing the data and have the following game plan.

-          P435 adjustment entries:  we are finalizing the list of employees and the adjustment amount currently.  We will run this in test to validate results.  We plan to add these entries tonight.

-          Workday leave balance file:  we will use the adjustment amount used to make the P435 entries and add to the balance on the file which will update Workday leave balances.

-          List of impacted employees:  once we have tested the P435 adjustments and are good to move forward in production we will send out the list to agency payroll contacts.

-          Agency specific leave files:  if your agency receives a LARS file from DAS OSPS then we are not planning to update that extract file.  If you need that file updated then please reach out to us directly.

-          January 31 paystubs:  the ending balances shown on the paystubs will not include this P435 adjustment.  ePayroll will have the most up to date leave balance.

There will be another eNews sent this afternoon with another update.

We apologize for this error and have already corrected the issue so this does not happen again.

Thanks,
Seth Lewis
DAS Manager