OSPS E-News ~ Spreadsheet Reminders

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Tue Jun 30 09:00:12 PDT 2020

Hello Payroll Professionals,

Yesterday, I sent out the spreadsheet for CV recalculations. That worksheet can be found here<https://www.oregon.gov/das/Financial/Payroll/Pages/processingtools.aspx> under "Spreadsheet tools".

Also, with all the changes occurring during recent events, we have made some modifications to the overtime spreadsheet calculator. The biggest change is when you have an employee with a mid-month salary change. When using the calculator spreadsheet to match what OSPA has, you must use the higher of the two regular rates of pay for both sections of the month, before and after the rate change. That modified spreadsheet can also be found in the "Spreadsheet tools<https://www.oregon.gov/das/Financial/Payroll/Pages/processingtools.aspx>" section.  Please discard any previous versions of this spreadsheet you have saved.

Take care,

Jason Robinson, CPA
OSPS Manager
DAS | Oregon Statewide Payroll Services