OSPS E-News ~ FW: HR 6201 - Expanded FMLA and Paid Sick Leave

Fri Mar 20 16:40:39 PDT 2020

FYI -

Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 12:26 PM
To: hrexec at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:hrexec at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>; hrmgr-net at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:hrmgr-net at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>
Subject: [hrexec] HR 6201 - Expanded FMLA and Paid Sick Leave

Good afternoon,

With the passage of HR 6201, DAS CHRO is receiving many questions on how we are implementing the expanded Family and Medical Leave unpaid and paid leave and the 80 hours of paid sick leave.  We are working closely with the Department of Justice to confirm our understanding of the impacts of the legislation and are engaged with statewide payroll and the Workday team to ensure timely and accurate implementation. We will send additional information as it becomes available.

Take care,

Carol Williams
Senior State HR Management Consultant
Chief Human Resources Office