OSPS E-News ~ PEBB interface

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Fri Nov 13 13:33:46 PST 2020

Payroll professionals,

This weekend OSPS will outdate all PEBB related P050 and P070 transactions with an effective date of 11/30/20.  The new PEBB Plan year rates have been added to the deduction tables (PTD1, 2 and 3 screens) too. The PEBB  interface will be shut down this Friday evening along with PEBB dot Benefits so that open enrollment transactions can be loaded into OSPA on Saturday. The interface will be back up Monday morning.

The mainframe will not be shut down.  OSPS (and SFMS) will be available, however we highly discourage agencies in making updates while we process the OE transactions.

Thank you,

Vangie Barizo
System Analyst
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services