OSPS E-News ~ W2 Address Changes - January 8th

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Tue Nov 24 12:07:20 PST 2020

Hello Payroll Professionals,

I want to apologize for the confusion around this date. At Forum, we asked that address changes be done by January 4th because of the approval process that also needs to occur. I then sent out the message about December 9th, which was my mistake. Please ignore that date.

January 8th is your last day to approve address changes in Workday. Please encourage your customers to submit address changes sooner than that.

I apologize for the confusion.

Jason
(971) 900-7688
Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity