OSPS E-News ~ FW: Scheduled: PEBB System Down for Pre-Open Enrollment tasks (Wednesday 9/30/20)

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Tue Sep 29 11:28:47 PDT 2020

Good morning,

Forwarding on behalf of PEBB.

Thank you,

Vangie Barizo
System Analyst
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
155 Cottage Street NE, Salem, OR 97301
971-900-7628 (Cell)

From: PEBB - PDB Administration <PDB.Administration at dhsoha.state.or.us<mailto:PDB.Administration at dhsoha.state.or.us>>
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2020 11:21 AM
To: PEBB - PDB Administration <PDB.Administration at dhsoha.state.or.us<mailto:PDB.Administration at dhsoha.state.or.us>>
Cc: PEBB - All Staff <PEBB_AllStaff at dhsoha.state.or.us<mailto:PEBB_AllStaff at dhsoha.state.or.us>>; OEBB - All Staff <OEBB_AllStaff at dhsoha.state.or.us<mailto:OEBB_AllStaff at dhsoha.state.or.us>>
Subject: Scheduled: PEBB System Down for Pre-Open Enrollment tasks (Wednesday 9/30/20)

Good morning all,

I hope everyone is doing well! We are very close to the start of Open Enrollment (starts Thursday) and we will be shutting the system down tomorrow (9/30/20) at 5pm and will be leaving it shutdown until around 12:30am on October 1st, Thursday morning. This will allow us to process our Pre-Open Enrollment tasks and allow the system to process the overage dependent records for October, November and December which is auto scheduled to run at midnight in 10/1/20.

I will be sending a reminder tomorrow before the end of the day as well as a separate email with the shortcuts and guides for you to use during Open Enrollment.

As always, thank you for partnership and I look forward to a successful Open Enrollment!! 😊

Miriam Sierra
Pebb.Benefits System Administrator
OREGON HEALTH AUTHORITY
Health and Policy Analytics