OSPS E-News ~ New payroll check delivery process starting Monday April 5th

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Fri Apr 2 15:41:35 PDT 2021

Hello Payroll Professionals,

Monday, April 5th is the start of our new delivery process. If you have requested a manual check, P&D will be bring that check to you or your secured area as indicated in the attached spreadsheet. If you see that this information is incomplete or not correct, please have your manager contact us with the appropriate information.

Remember, if you do not have a secured mailroom or a secured dropbox to put checks into, you will have to have an authorized signer, as indicated in the spreadsheet, to sign for the payroll checks or P&D will not be able to drop them off at your agency.

Have a wonderful weekend,

Jason Robinson (he, him, his), CPA
OSPS Manager
DAS | Oregon Statewide Payroll Services