OSPS E-News ~ System error

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Tue Apr 13 17:21:16 PDT 2021

Hello Payroll Professionals,

To be clear, we are not asking you to stop processing vacation payouts. We are asking you to wait before taking steps to correct resent past vacation payouts that have the PSNN075 deduction.

Thanks,

Jason
(971) 900-7688
Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity

From: ROBINSON Jason * DAS
Sent: Friday, April 9, 2021 3:44 PM
To: osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Subject: System error

Hello Payroll Professionals,

When giving an employee a vacation payout, a system bug causes an error with a PSNN075 deduction. Please do not do anything with these at this time. We are currently working on a fix. We will let you know when that is complete and what steps to take from there.

Thank you,

Jason Robinson (he, him, his), CPA
OSPS Manager
DAS | Oregon Statewide Payroll Services