OSPS E-News ~ Early cutoff time for same day checks

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Tue Apr 20 15:32:25 PDT 2021

Hello Payroll Professionals,

It is day two of the earlier cutoff time of 10am for same day check delivery and so far every agency submitting checks has meet that timeline. I'm hoping you've had a chance to communicate this to your HR teams, so they also know about that cut off time.  Thank you for working with us as we work to meet your needs.

Also, as Geri announced, the monthly forums have replaced our quarterly forum, except for the October year end. Due to popular demand, these will still be held each year.

Take care,

Jason
(971) 900-7688
Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity

From: OSPS-News <osps-news-bounces at omls.oregon.gov> On Behalf Of Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application via OSPS-News
Sent: Thursday, April 8, 2021 12:46 PM
To: osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Cc: CAMPBELL Krista J - ODE <krista.j.campbell at state.or.us>; MARTIN Kat <kat.martin at state.or.us>; HAOLE-VALENZUELA Donna K. <Donna.K.Haole-Valenzuela at state.or.us>; OSPS Help * DAS <OSPS.HELP at oregon.gov>; MCCORMICK Sean M * OMD <Sean.M.McCormick at mil.state.or.us>; MURRAY Brenda L * ODF <Brenda.L.MURRAY at oregon.gov>; BALDWIN KEN D <Ken.D.Baldwin at state.or.us>; SEGURA Ricardo * DAS <Ricardo.SEGURA at oregon.gov>; GAPDSECURE pdsecure * DAS <pdsecure.GApdsecure at oregon.gov>; KNIGHT Steve * DAS <Steve.KNIGHT at oregon.gov>; KNIELING Jessica <Jessica.Knieling at oregonlegislature.gov>; Dieker, Jenna M <JDieker at osp.oregon.gov>; HICKAM Michael * SOS <Michael.HICKAM at oregon.gov>; Barrett Michelle A <MICHELLE.A.BARRETT at dhsoha.state.or.us>; BRANDT Carol A <carol.a.brandt at state.or.us>; KILMER Vernon * DAS <Vernon.KILMER at oregon.gov>; ELSNER Ehren * DAS <Ehren.ELSNER at oregon.gov>; BENDING Amber <Amber.BENDING at odot.state.or.us>; NORTHRUP Dana L * BIZ <Dana.L.Northrup at oregon.gov>; KERSHAW Patricia E * ODF <Patricia.E.KERSHAW at oregon.gov>; MISSLER Joann <Joann.Missler at state.or.us>; ETHERINGTON John * OSBN <John.Etherington at osbn.oregon.gov>; CONNOLLY Cathy * ODOE <Cathy.Connolly at oregon.gov>; PREMO Michael * DEQ <michael.premo at deq.state.or.us>; STEINBACK Katie R <Katie.R.STEINBACK at state.or.us>; HINMAN Lisa <Lisa.Hinman at state.or.us>
Subject: Re: OSPS E-News ~ New payroll check delivery process starting Monday April 5th

Hello Payroll Professionals,

We have heard your concerns over the new process and are working to modify those to fit your needs. For checks to be available for the afternoon run, we will need your requests to be into to OSPS by 10am each day. This will allow P&D time to print, sort and package those payroll checks for the afternoon run. Our current cut off, since COVID has been 11am, so this is only an hour sooner.

We plan to implement this change on Monday April 19th. I look forward to hearing any questions or concerns you may have about this.

Thank you all for working with us to make this work for everyone.