OSPS E-News ~ FW: FW: DAS/Financial Business Systems - Location Move Effective February 4th

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Tue Feb 9 12:02:10 PST 2021

Hello Payroll Professionals,

Please make sure you include the "Suite C", when sending information to our new location. Shuttle service is having trouble getting your information to us timely when that is left off the address.

Address should be:
FBS/OSPS
550 Airport Rd SE, Suite C
Salem, Oregon 97301

Thank you for your attention to this,

Jason
(971) 900-7688
Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity

From: OSPS-News <osps-news-bounces at omls.oregon.gov<mailto:osps-news-bounces at omls.oregon.gov>> On Behalf Of Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application via OSPS-News
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2021 11:02 AM
To: osps-news at omls.oregon.gov<mailto:osps-news at omls.oregon.gov>
Subject: OSPS E-News ~ DAS/Financial Business Systems - Location Move Effective February 4th

Hello Payroll Professionals,

We are relocating temporarily from DAS West to P&D (address below). Due to the disconnecting and reconnecting of OSPS computers, we will not be processing manual checks on February 3.

We will be fully moved and processing checks the following day on the 4th.

Thanks,

Jason
(971) 900-7688

FBS Customers,

Financial Business Systems is temporarily moving our physical location out of DAS West to the Publishing & Distribution building.  Our new address for the temporary location is:

550 Airport Rd SE, Suite C
Salem, Oregon

This address will be effective February 4th for shuttle services and check pickup.  Please start using this address with the normal title you use for any mail you are shuttling to us starting on that date.  FBS staff will periodically check the DAS West mail room for any mail not using the new address. We are not putting in a change of address with the USPS at this time.  If you have any questions regarding our temporary move, please reach out to your normal FBS contacts.  Thank you for your understanding during this transition.

Trudy Vidal, CPA
Financial Business Systems Manager
Enterprise Goods and Services
Department of Administrative Services