OSPS E-News ~ FW: OSPS Check Distribution

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Wed Feb 24 09:58:06 PST 2021

On behalf of P&D, please make sure your manager receives this message to communicate back to P&D.

Thanks,

Jason
(971) 900-7688

From: BULL Carrie * DAS <Carrie.BULL at oregon.gov>
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2021 9:00 AM
To: ERICKSON Candace * DAS <Candace.Erickson at oregon.gov>
Subject: OSPS Check Distribution

Good morning!

As you may have heard, OSPS is transferring the distribution of checks to P&D.  This is a great opportunity to change your preference if your agency has been impacted by COVID in any way.  We plan on providing the same options that you have had previously at OSPS; we can either send your checks on the shuttle, or you can choose to pick them up from P&D directly.  No matter what option you choose, P&D will need a list of the people authorized to sign for and/or pick up the checks from your agency.  These persons must be approved by a manager.

I have created a simple Smartsheet form to gather this information.  Simply click on the link below to bring up the form.  If you have any questions or issues with the form, we are more than happy to assist.

https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/b9f28ba361264d7b8d6daf8f08f99b23

If you would like to pick up your checks at P&D, either myself or my partner on this project, Candace, will be sending an email with details on how that will work, i.e. when in the day the checks will be available, where to go, who to ask for, what will be needed for pick-up, etc.  We will be setting up a system either in our shipping department or at reception where the drivers will be able to easily ring a bell to let us know they are there.  A P&D representative will be able to hand over the checks and we would just need a signature or scan that they have been picked up.  At this time, we are still in the planning stage, so once we have the specifics, then a follow up email will be sent ONLY to those with the pick-up option.

Know that you can change your option at any time.  Just reach out to myself or Candace so we can make the necessary updates.

I understand that we are all busy bees, so I ask that you provide this information by Friday, February 26.

Thank you and enjoy your day!

Carrie J. Bull
Print Production Coordinator
Customer Service Representative
DAS | Publishing & Distribution
(503) 373-1770 | Oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/PD<oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/PD>
Office Hours:  Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:00 - 4:30
Telecommute Hours:  Monday and Thursday 8:00 - 4:30
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published
How was my service?  Let me know!<https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/2da7d183ee354db69479e4391dc0ee24>