OSPS E-News ~ Governor's Food Drive. Payroll deduction information.

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Thu Jan 7 12:11:47 PST 2021

On behalf of the Governor’s Food Drive:

Hello Payroll Professionals,

The annual Governor's State Employees Food Drive will be held from February 1-28, 2021.  If you worked in state Payroll during prior Food Drives, you may recall employees completed a paper form to request a Food Bank Payroll Deduction. This year, to facilitate the drive, we are replacing the paper form with a Workday Request.

We will be sharing the attached Workday Job Aid with all state employees and placing it on our website at www.oregon.gov/fooddrive<http://www.oregon.gov/fooddrive>. The Job Aid outlines how to complete the request. For your awareness, if an employee wants to donate to more than one food bank, they will complete more than one Request. Note, please process Requests prior to the March cut off for March paychecks.

We appreciate your flexibility and support as we move to this new process.

Jason Robinson, CPA
OSPS Manager
DAS | Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
(971) 900-7688
Data Classification: Level 2 - Limited
http://oregon.gov/DAS/Financial/payroll/Pages/index.aspx
Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity