OSPS E-News ~ PEBB Vaccine Incentive

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Tue Jun 29 10:01:55 PDT 2021

Good morning,

PEBB has sent out a vaccine incentive program email this morning, so you may get a ton of questions from your customers.

To make life a little easier, we plan to do a mass upload of a newly created pay code, "VIN", for all eligible employees by July Run 2 on the P050.

In the PEBB FAQS attached to the email, PEBB has set an enrollment deadline date of July 31.  This could mean that every eligible employee who is not on the report in time for the mass upload will need to be entered by the agencies manually. We do know that eligibility must go through PEBB, which means that employees should not be coming to you after the deadline asking for the incentive.

We will keep you informed of any changes or additional information as it becomes available.

Thank you,

Vangie Barizo
System Analyst
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services