OSPS E-News ~ FBS New Permanent Building Location- DAS East

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Mon Nov 1 08:45:06 PDT 2021

Good morning FBS OSPS customers,

Financial Business Systems OSPS has permanently moved our physical location to DAS East effective today.  Our new address for the permanent location is:

1225 Ferry Street SE FL 2
Salem OR 97301-4278

This address will be effective today for shuttle service, check pickup and US Postal Service mail.  Please start using this address with the normal title you use for any mail you are shuttling to us starting today.  FBS staff will periodically check the DAS West mail room and P&D Location for any mail not using the new address.

If you have any questions regarding our permanent move, please reach out to your normal contacts.

Thanks
Fabiola

Fabiola Flores, CPA  |  SFMS Manager
Enterprise Goods and Services   |  Financial Business Systems
Ph: 971.900.7635
Email:  fabiola.flores at das.oregon.gov<mailto:fabiola.flores at das.oregon.gov>