OSPS E-News ~ 2022 Payroll Partner Forum Dates

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Thu Nov 18 10:35:40 PST 2021

Payroll Professionals,

In the payroll partner forum on Monday, I let everyone know that due to testing in December and January, we will not be having the payroll partner forum. In February, we will have a 2 hour meeting on 2/22/2022 and then in March the forums will resume on the 3rd Tuesday of the month through the end of the year. As we get closer to go live with Workday Payroll and Time Tracking, we may add more meetings or increase the frequency as needed.

I have attached the calendar events for both the February meeting and the ongoing meetings starting in March. To add them to your calendar, open each event and hit Copy to my Calendar. I am also attaching the slide show from forum on Monday.

If you have any questions please reach out to the OSPS Helpdesk<mailto:osps.help at das.oregon.gov> for OSPA related questions or to the project team<mailto:osps.workday at das.oregon.gov> if you have questions about the Payroll and Time Tracking Replacement Project.

Thank you,

Geri Greeno
DAS – Payroll & Time Tracking Replacement Project
Time Tracking Team Lead
(503) 983-6665
[PTT logo for email sig (2)]
[2C50B877]